[Blindmath] Basic Math

Lewicki, Maureen MLewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Tue Oct 11 16:15:09 UTC 2016

Tell us how you are answering: hard copy braille on a Perkins? Using a calculator? using an abacus? Using a refreshable braille device?

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central School District
Bethlehem High School
700 Delaware Ave
Delmar, NY 12054
http://www.bethlehemschools.org
Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember. Anne Sullivan