[Blindmath] Basic Math

sana javed patrioticlyric at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:58:59 UTC 2016

Hi Lanie Molinar:
I want to share my experience : i was      looking  for a good
resource  to  prepare  for GRE  quant  section,  ,but  couldn't  find
any  good   resource .I don't know what to do  but it's well said that
" Where there's a will,there's a way ": fortunately, i came across
an  online       academy that is ,"khan academy  " that's really
halping me in   learning  basic  mathms . What's commendable  about
it  is  that  u can   listen to  audio tutorials  and  read  the
"transcript "   (  text   ) on the same  lecture.For example, first of
all i  listen   to     the audio  tutorial  on   "  evaluating
equations using    fractions and decimals "  and then read  the
description   available   in the form of transcript. it really
facilitated  me to understand  basic  maths in an effective manner  .
Secondly, these lectures  are  presented  in a story like  manner
,that becomes  easy  for you   to  digest it.Kindly, visit    this
website and you'll  definately find it helpful.
https://www.khanacademy.org/

Keep your Spirits High.Regards