[Blindmath] MathType for daisy books

Neil Soiffer soiffer at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 18 00:37:44 UTC 2016

I think what you are referring to is MathDaisy. That product didn't sell
well (which is vast understatement) and hasn't been updated in years. It
might still work, but I'm not sure you need it. If you have a Word doc and
a windows machine, then NVDA+MathPlayer+MathType will read the math and put
Nemeth braille out on a refreshable braille device. No conversion to
another format is needed.

Neil Soiffer