[Blindmath] mathematica accessibility

Daniel Gillen danielgillen at rcn.com
Sun Sep 18 17:17:35 UTC 2016

as a college physics major, there were several times that I've had to use Mathematica instead of MATLAB (my preferred computational language). I find that both programs are only somewhat accessible when run into man-line mode. I'm not exactly sure how you run Mathematica on the commandline. However, The GUI (Graphical user interface) editors in both applications are completely inaccessible as of this time. I have just found that when creating code using either scripting/programming language, it was most convenient for me to edit the file in Notepad, and then run/test it on the command line. hopefully this is helpful info.

Thank you,
Daniel

sent from my iPhone