[Blindmath] Accessible statistics websites

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:45:51 UTC 2016

Where can I find accessible websites for statistics with explanations or formulas? I'm tired of finding exactly what I need, only to find that I can read everything but the important parts because those are pictures. I need something that writes in words what it is about to do and then does it mathematically underneath. I took statistics in high school, but we are doing things in this class that we did not do there. I found this thing where I had written myself a step by step Guide to get the standard deviation and I also included the formula, but without the step by step guide, The formula doesn't make sense.

Sabra Ewing