[Blindmath] Accessible statistics websites

Bill Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:24:11 UTC 2016

Wikipedia is great for this. It has LaTeX as well as Math ML.
You may need to set up an account if you want to change your format preference (I think they use Math ML by default now), go to http://enwp.org/special:preferences <http://enwp.org/special:preferences> to change your display settings.
If you’re planning on editing, the monobook skin is the most accessible... there are no million-dollar drop down boxes getting in the way! Hehe

Bill