[Blindmath] {Definitely Spam?} have you seen that place?

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:45:14 UTC 2016

I don't know. That supplement seems like a scam. They compare it to bodybuilding supplements, but a lot of bodybuilding supplements are scams. Then they say it connects areas of the brain not previously connected. Well, you had better hope they weren't previously connected because that would be a wasted supplement.it would really suck if you were taking this drug to connect certain areas of the brain, and then you found out that they were already connected regardless of whether you took the drug.

Sabra Ewing