[Blindmath] {Definitely Spam?} have you seen that place?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Sep 27 02:07:49 UTC 2016

Sabra and all,

As the list moderator, I can only say that we can't be sure why people
subscribe to our lists ahead of time.  This list is not for selling
supplements of any kind so the message was off topic.  I would appreciate if
we don't try to debate the pros and cons of this here, either, which
sometimes happens on lists. Thank you everybody.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson