[BlindMath] Transitioning from Completely Visual Math to Less Visual Math

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:33:00 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone for all the help. I was looking at different braille
displays and saw some that are one, two, three, or four lines. How many
lines would be the best for statistics? I was told before that one line may
not be enough for proofs or long problems that would need different parts
to be seen at once. I wasn't sure if even two, three, or four is enough,
but it seems like there is the choice for only one through four lines. How
good will I need to be in braille before I can use it for statistics?

Thank you,
Nicholas