[BlindMath] Transitioning from Completely Visual Math to Less Visual Math

John Gardner gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 3 01:59:34 UTC 2017

Hi, I am unaware of any braille displays with more than one line. Do you have references? One word of caution. Having multiple lines is useful only if the software displays information the way it needs to be displayed semantically. This is not at all automatic, so even if you spent a lot of money to purchase a multiple-line display, it could be not very useful if the lines are not properly aligned. I don't even know how to ask the right questions to find out.

John