[BlindMath] converting a math textbook from LaTeX to MathML

White, Jason J jjwhite at ets.org
Fri Apr 7 18:59:38 UTC 2017

Having just looked at LaTeXml for my own purposes, it's interesting in that it expands and applies the TeX macros, strives to preserve the structure of the document (not just the presentation), and includes support for a variety of LaTeX packages.

I've installed it and plan to experiment over the weekend.

These days, I need to be able to deliver documents in multiple formats, including, but not limited to, typeset output (e.g., PDF), thus reliable tools for generating HTML are a necessity. I've also been using Pandoc, but having the flexibility and control over presentation offered by TeX as well as the option of generating HTML output would be a desirable combination.

Thank you for your compliance.