[BlindMath] Recruitment of participants for taking an online survey on visual studio access:

Vidhya Y vidhya.y93 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:03:39 UTC 2017

hi All,

I am Vidhya, an Intern with Microsoft Research India. As a part of my
Project I am looking at understanding  Accessibility issues in Visual
Studio for
visually impaired persons (VIPS). If you are a current  user of Visual
Studio, or have used it sometime, or have considered using it but have
given up
because of accessibility issues, I request you to kindly fill up the
survey form given at the below link.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/visual-studio-accessibility
We intend to request a subset of the survey participants to volunteer
for an in-depth study with both structured and unstructured interviews
after the
survey form is filled. This is an anonymous survey, and you can send a
mail to the mail ID given in the survey form if you would like to
volunteer for
further study. Insights from this survey will be passed on to  the
product team of visual Studio  with recommendations to make it more
accessible.  Hence
your participation is very valuable.
you are free to share this post amongst potential survey takers.

Thanks and Regards,

Vidhya.