[BlindMath] Any open source braille editor / translators supported by JAWS or NVDA?

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 28 18:14:44 UTC 2017

Hello to everyone at the BlindMath forum!

I have the following query:

Is there any open source program --- which either of JAWS and NVDA supports --- for creating and editing braille documents and saving those as BRF files?

In particular, have there been any JAWS (or NVDA) scripting for a program called Braille Zephyr? Can a totally blind person rely on JAWS or NVDA for accurately composing braille documents in Braille Zephyr?

I realise that this is not the right forum for these questions, but I'm not aware of any other forum where such questions rightly belong!

Hoping for the valuable input from the BlindMath community.

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib MahmoodSkype ID; saaqib.mahmood