[Blindmath] Accessible Matlab

Derek Scott Riemer Derek.Riemer at colorado.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:16:04 UTC 2017

I used octave on windows with linear algebra to check my work. If you need
to read and remember matrices, take a look at some work I did for my own
survival purposes and made it work better with NVDA. This only works for
now with NVDA, because I need a good and real scripting system for the
screen reader to make it happen. I think it may be possible with window
eyes, but can't persue it without funding since it's just a personal
project at this stage.
https://github.com/derekriemer/latex-access-matrix

--

Derek Riemer: Improving the world one byte at a time!

   - University of Colorado Boulder Department of computer science, 4th
   year undergraduate student.
   - Accessibility enthusiast.
   - Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
   - Open source enthusiast.