[Blindmath] {Spam?} Re: Reintroducing myself and beta test opportunity for new STEM accessibility service.

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:26:21 UTC 2017

> 1. How do you exactly run LaTeXML from the
> terminal and convert a test.tex file that I store in my download
> folder?

I don't use mac, but presumably it's the same as in linux, so first go
to your download folder in termin and then:
latexml --destination test.xml test.tex
and then for example
latexmlpost  --splitat=subsection --destination=html/index.html test.xml

This should produce bunch of html files with mathml in subfolder html.
the file index.html is the main file.

Unofrunately I don't us matlab. - I use the free clone popular clone
octave. In that case you would just run comman "octave" from terminal

Best,
Łukasz