[Blindmath] {Spam?} Re: Reintroducing myself and beta test opportunity for new STEM accessibility service.

Dániel Hajas d.hajas.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:41:00 UTC 2017

Hi Lukasz,

I was playing with the LaTeXML commands in every possible permutation I could think of, including your suggestion and some versions of it from the manual, but haven’t made much progress. Also I start to be suspicious that my LaTeXML installation didn’t go well, as latexml —help doesn’t bring up the help as it should. Nor does latexml —VERSION work.

When I installed it using MacPorts, it seemed fine to me, no bug reports, it was reading me the steps and looked to me the installation was complete correctly.

I tried to insert the installation code again in the terminal to see what happens, but nothing really happened…Asked for my administrator password, and popped a warning which disappeared very quickly.

So I am a little puzzled at the moment.

Daniel