[Blindmath] Taking a math class this semester.

Winona Brackett trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:15:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am a third-year student studying  music performance in college. However, I am required to take a math class. I am not sure of strategies and methods  for turning in assignments. I have a Braille Sense U2, and a  scientific calculator. I am not sure if I will have the textbook in Braille.
What  are some ways  you have  done  math with a  braille sense? I have never done math  on a note taker, so this will  be a new experience.

Thank you in  advance for your help.

Winona

Wbracket at stetson.edu

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou  Holtz

Sent  from my iPhone using voiceover