[Blindmath] [Blind math] Equalizing the Blackboard

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Tue Jan 17 20:22:06 UTC 2017

Hello Dr. Godfrey,

I was thinking to share your information, or at least your publication with
the math department here, which seems to have the greatest issues with
accommodating students with disabilities. Out of curiosity, I have to make a
seminar for my department. Each year the graduate seminar course has a new
theme, and this year's is statistics. I wondered if you might have a
suggestion for writing PowerPoint slides with math content on them? I may
not have to do anything beyond what I can already do with MS PowerPoint, but
I just wondered for future reference how I might be able to create math for
slide shows.

Thanks,

Zac

Zachary Mason