[Blindmath] [Blind math] Creating graphs

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Mon Jan 23 21:16:40 UTC 2017

The current most up-to-date set of image description guidelines, including guidelines for graphs, is the Diagram Center's document. You can find it here:

http://diagramcenter.org/table-of-contents-2.html

This is the successor to NCAM's guidelines, expanded and improved with NCAM's participation.

Madeleine

--
Madeleine Rothberg
Senior Subject Matter Expert