[Blindmath] [Blind math] Creating graphs

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:30:09 UTC 2017

I think Dr. Godfrey references a resource for textually describing graphs in
a 2015 publication. Considering the courses are online, descriptions might
be a more appropriate way to go. If someone might be able to share the link
to that resource, or an equivalent one in a response, (please), I at least
would be very grateful. I did try accessing the resource when I first read
the paper and found the website had been moved.

HTH,

Zac

Zachary Mason
M.S. Student