[Blindmath] Assistance with a competition

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:28:53 UTC 2017

Hello Santi,
This just gives a very vague description of what you are trying to do. Help
blind people touch pictures. I would really like some more description of
what the user will experience.
This is something I really would like to be able to do, but I don't
understand how all those different technologies will give me an image or
what image.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>