[Blindmath] Assistance with a competition

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:32:05 UTC 2017

Hi Brandon, my deepest apologies for such a late reply, but things have been very hectic around here.

I will add the description that I sent a couple of days a go to the video description, but I am afraid that I cannot change the video. Our limit was 90 s, and as such we couldn’t include everything that we wanted to include.

I have also sent a private email off list, so hopefully you receive it.

Zac, thanks for your interest on helping, and I will keep you posted so that you can definitely help us out.

Please do let me know if people know of other individuals who might be interested in the technology, and would like to help.

Thanks for all the support, and I will keep you all posted on the progress we make.
Kind regards
Santi