[Blindmath] Assistance with a competition

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:38:05 UTC 2017

Hello Santi,
That was exactly what I was looking for! Can you put that in the video
description please? Because now I can actually picture what you are trying
to do and get excited about it.
Can you please contact me off list? I would really love to talk to you more
about this.
My email is my full name, brandonkeithbiggs, at gmail.com.
I have been dieing for someone to do something like this for a very long
time.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>