[BlindMath] Nemeth Code

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Nov 1 10:43:24 UTC 2017

It is important in this day that things like this get put on github.  You
would be amazed at companies, and individuals that are looking for things
like this.  You say that it will take a transcriber level knowledge.  APH
has that knowledge and Software Engineers to boot.  WE are always looking
for stuff like this to use and improve on.  Do you have an github account so
that people can find, contribute to, and use this in other products?

Ken