[BlindMath] Nemeth Code

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:58:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you for all the emails. I have been trying to type x subscript n with dots 1, 3, 4, 6 then dots 5, 6 and lastly dots 1, 3, 4, 5. I have just been getting the letters x and n next to each other. I am doing this in the notes app of the iPad. Why am I not getting x subscript n?

Thank you,
Nicholas