[BlindMath] Giving presentations

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:01:21 UTC 2017

Jonathan, actually my point about using both source and compiled
version at the same time was that with any sort of more advanced
mathematics reading source code would be faster for the lecturer than
reading compiled version. Imagine for example large multiple integral
over complicated domain etc. - the lecturer obviously will not remember
it exactly, but probably would like to read it out loud in proper
fashion (i.e. not like NVDA does it) for the student. So then he would
read it in the source code version for himself, then say it out loud,
while the students look at the compiled version.

Of course in other subjects this sort of things might not be necessary
but I think as a mathematics lecturer I would personally like to be
able to read the latex code during the lecture.

Best,
Lukasz