[BlindMath] Thoughs on Using IDEs (was C++ IDE)

Doug and Molly Miron mndmrn at hbci.com
Thu Oct 19 22:21:35 UTC 2017

Good day Susan,

In the late '90s and up to 2005 I used Borland C++, at a time when I only
needed screen magnifiers.  In the move to Winona, MN a beer box with my
software disappeared and so the Borland is gonwe.  It probably wouldn't work
in the current Windows 10 environment anyway.  I'm used to meaningless and
misdirecting error messages in several environments, so they don't surprise
me.

Regards,
Doug Miron