[BlindMath] question about basic R use

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 00:37:25 UTC 2017

Hi there,
Welcome! :) You've certainly come to the right place.

Take a look here: https://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/
And also
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=
8&ved=0ahUKEwiwp_WXwIXXAhUh4YMKHWwkBnQQFghDMAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjournal.r-p
roject.org%2Farchive%2F2013-1%2Fgodfrey.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3C3nnUHa4THZA9jKsGpher
Sarah