[BlindMath] Nemeth Code

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:21:35 UTC 2017

Hi there,
Just for clarification, are you looking to use print math and create math in
Nemeth code, or are you a Nemeth code user looking for a way to use it on a
mainstream PC? Do you use a screen reader or Braille display?  Or are your
goals something else entirely? :)
This will help I/we give you more helpful answers.
Thank you,
Sarah