[BlindMath] Nemeth Code

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:47:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the email Sarah. I use both Jaws and braille. I am relatively new to braille, but I have a Focus 14 braille display that I use often. I am looking to type and read math, if possible on both a windows computer and IOS device. I would like to type notes and also do homework having a lot of math content.

Thank you,
Nicholas