[BlindMath] Godel Escher Bach

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:42:37 UTC 2018

They were not fantastic about it with me. Every time I try to get a math textbook from them, it was not accessible. The equations we're not exactly removed, but it is hard to describe what they are like. Amanda was there though. She can tell you what they were like. Book share never fixed it.

Sabra Ewing