[BlindMath] Godel Escher Bach

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:58:56 UTC 2018

Missing exponents (2 squared becomes 22), missing parens, etc.

I'm also trying to read Artificial Intelligence, a Modern Approach
where I'm encountering these same (tiring) issues.
My sighted friend can't even read the Bookshare version that well, so
it's more than a screenreader issue.

And 2 squared isn't 22 no matter how much they might like it to be!