[BlindMath] Literature on advanced probability and statistics

Halena Rojas Valduciel halenarojas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:42:16 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone.
I am Halena Rojas, accessibility consultant and teaching assistant of
the computer school of the Faculty of Sciences of the Central
University of Venezuela.
We have a blind student, taking Probability and Statistics in the
bachelor's degree in computer science.
I would like to know if there is a literature on advanced probability
and statistics in an accessible digital format.
Since I am also blind, I can not adapt the materials that we have in
physics without the intervention of someone who can correct the
mathematical expressions that do not fit well after the
digitalization.
Thank you very much to anyone who can give me information about it.
Regards, Halena.