[BlindMath] What does the largest one-day drop in market value sound like?

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-blindmath at pcdesk.net
Fri Aug 3 01:56:50 UTC 2018

Pranav,
The y-axis represents the market value at a given point on the chart.
Higher notes mean higher value. The value hit its lowest point around
the middle of the chart, then it climbed steadily until the very end. AT
the very end, there was a single note which was much lower than the high
notes that had come before it. This represented the massive drop in the
market value on July 26.

--
Joe