[BlindMath] Regarding algebra tutorials:

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:07:24 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I also forgot to add that I can’t currently take Pre Algebra or anything along those lines at Hadley yet because I’m a brand spanking new student there and I’m already taking their UEB course. Once that’s done, I’m also going to brush up on my Neamith Code skills. I also tried to hunt for some good up to date algebra podcasts on Downcast but unfortunently, none of the podcasts that came up in my search were up to date. So, with all that on the table between this Email and my last Email, does anyone know where a good voice over accessable algebra tutorial is located?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.