[BlindMath] [Blind Math] Slightly OT: Accessible circuit/logic diagramming tools?

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Tue Aug 28 10:33:48 UTC 2018

What class requires this.  I am assuming your going in for software Engineering if you have a class like this.  Have you talked to the professor that will be teaching the class to see what tools they use?   When I went through this in the 90's I made my own layout in a text file for input and output but over the years I have embossed  diagrams but that is for output.  I would be interested in the tools your professor is using and what exactly they are wanting you to do.  I am not just asking for a curiosity.  I am asking because I have the Graphiti that may make these tools accessible with time.

Ken