[BlindMath] Accessible Math Textbooks

Tucker Benson tbxr400 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:37:15 UTC 2018

Hi Janet!
First of all, I applaud you and your accomplishments regarding aid to the blind and visually impaired. I’m trying to be as proactive as I can be, but I’m new to the world accessibility, so I’m still learning. However, many great people here have given info to work with, so I’ll be better equip to start searching, and I have a great team of ATs to help review the content.

By the way, thanks for choosing my post to be your first time writing!

My regards,
Tucker