[BlindMath] Other Accessible Calculator Question

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 21:12:15 UTC 2018

The 4 calculators that I posted in my first message (listed again below) are the calculators I have been told are acceptable for our state geometry exam.
> Texas Instruments TI-30Xa
> Casio fx-260 solar

> Casio fx-82 solar

> Sharp EL-510R

> Sharp EL-510RN

The Calculator being used may not be a graphing calculator and may not display data on more than one line.

It seems to me that if the state of Florida is going to have these requirements, the state should be required to provide an acceptable talking calculator for the blind students. Somehow I find myself here searching so my student will be in compliance.