[BlindMath] Time left on your work

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Feb 22 04:39:56 UTC 2018

We are getting ready to go into field testing on the Graphiti.  It is a
tactile Graphing display.  I have met you at the ISLAND conference and have
talked to you on other lists in the past.   I am just wondering how much
more time you have on your degree and or will you be working in the math
field after.  With the graphiti statistics is amazing because you can see it
real time like any sighted person and I am even currently the first blind
person to use a Microscope in any meaningful way.  I am just wondering if
you would be interesting in field testing a graphiti if you will be still
working in mathematics from now to the end of the year.  If yes when we put
a call to field testers on Blind math make sure you sign up because I think
this device is going to make Math amazing.  It already interfaces with
MATLAB, Orion TI-84m, and Desmos in a  testing environment and it is showing
that special math like scatter plots is no longer going to be a problem.

Ken