[BlindMath] Tactile Graph Paper? Make your own!

Neal K neal at duxsys.com
Mon Jul 2 16:54:09 UTC 2018

Due to requests I am reposting this here.

Cheers, Neal

neal at duxsys.com

This is a bit off topic, but is a subject/request which comes up quite a lot
and indeed from many here.

It is a selection of Duxbury braille files for producing Tactile Graph
Paper, which one of our very kind users produced for her own county's use.

You can download them singly or all in one zip from here.

http://www.duxburysystems.org/downloads/gp/index.htm

If you have any problems, or specific questions, contact me OFF-LIST please
at george at techno-vision.co.uk.  Any comments, good or bad, would also be
much appreciated.

The end  -smiley face-