[BlindMath] College math questions

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:33:58 UTC 2018

Hi Carlos,
LaTeX might be your best bet then. Depending on your instructor, you may be
able to just send them your source documents and skip the
conversion-to-pretty-output-file stage, but be prepared for every
eventuality. Work through all the materials we've suggested so far, and let
us know how you get on. :)
Sarah