[BlindMath] Accessible My Math Lab Problems

Elise Berkley bravaegf711 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:02:50 UTC 2018

--
Elise Berkley and Becky Berkley
Hello, all!
I am going into precalculus in my fall semester (about 1 month.) I was
concerned because all of these instructors are using My Math Lab for
their homework. In the past, Math Lab has not been accessible with
JAWS. She told me that she only assigns "accessible" problems in her
homework, and she will not just assign me any problems out of the
book. Has anyone heard of "accessible icon" problems in My Math Lab?
Can you advise me on any tips to get through these homework
assignments with My Math Lab? Thanks much!
Elise Berkley