[BlindMath] college math questions

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:22:29 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I am entering college in the fall, and I am going to be taking my
first college math class. I have a few questions about doing math in
college and presenting it to my professors.  First, do you do math in
braille or audio? If you do it in braille, what devices do you use
braille displays, note takers, or a Perkins braille writer? Next, how
do you present the math to your professors so it is in print and not
still in braille?
Sorry for the amount of questions, but any help is going to be greatly
 appreciated as I have never taken a college math class before.
Sincerely,

 Taylor

--
Taylor