[BlindMath] Help with NVDA and MathML

Alberto Ortiz alberto.ortiz.mendes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:18:42 UTC 2018

 Thanks again Steve!!! Thanks Joseph!!!

I tried to read MathJax using Chrome Vox, but i did not succeed.

I will try with  MathJax A11y extension in Chrome that Joseph recommended.

One more thing,

I know that the Mathplayer is for free. it will be hard to add a new
language to MathPlayer?
Anybody know the team that are responsbile for the MathPlayer, that i can
enter in conctact with them?

Thanks again!!

Alberto Ortiz