[BlindMath] Help with NVDA and MathML

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Wed Jul 18 14:23:46 UTC 2018

Alberto, MathPlayer is our product. You may write me privately about it,
but not at the address I'm using for this email. Since our companies
merged, I have not updated my subscriptions to the new email address, so
I'm still subscribed to blindmath with this address. Please email me at
bob at wiris.com.

Most of the information you could ever need about MathPlayer is on our
[old] website: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/manual.htm.
That site doesn't have information about adding a language though. I can
help with that.

Cheers,
Bob Mathews
WIRIS America