[BlindMath] Online assignments

Lauren Bishop laurenalexis96 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:53:11 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Janet,
My first suggestion would be to try and play around with the students screen reader of choice, and see how accessible the math platform is. There needs to be some way that you can get your hands on it. The teacher probably has a copy of the license that you can play with.
For algebra, I’m thinking that it should be pretty accessible until the student has to use graphs. They may have to spend their vision hour doing homework, and Orr may need to be brought to school early I kept late to do the homework so that there is a reader present.
I hope this helps
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone