[BlindMath] Online assignments

Joseph Polizzotto jpolizzotto at berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 28 17:14:59 UTC 2018

Besides reaching out to the company about a11y and working with their
developers, I would focus the school’s eefforts on adopting an accessible
platform from the beginning, such as WebWork and MyOpenMath:

http://webwork.maa.org/wiki/Introduction

https://www.myopenmath.com

FWIW, Pearson’s MyMathLab has been making improvements as more titles are
being upgraded. Not sure about K-12 content though.

HTH,

Joseph

--
*Alternate Media Supervisor*