[BlindMath] dot language: shrinking diagrams to fit the screen

Łukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:14:14 UTC 2018

Hi Pranav, it's not entirely clear to me from the source code what
end-effect do you want to exactly achieve. Could you describe
informally a simple example? For example:
1) there are 4 boxes,
2) first one has label "start"
3) second one has label "ok"
4) third one has label "not ok"
5) fourth one has label "fix it"
6) there is arrow from first box to second box
7) there is arrow from first box to third box
8) there is arrow from third box to fourth box

If you write down this sort of informal description for yourself then
it should be trivial to translate it to a formal dot description.

For example, the above translates to:

digraph boxes
{
one [label="start"];