[BlindMath] Purpose of LaTex

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu May 17 21:26:16 UTC 2018

Thanks Steve for the reminder about this resource.

I hadn't read it for some time, and reflecting on what is there is great, but what is not there needs to be documented somehow.

That article was written before the widespread introduction of markdown and it doesn't mention the creation of HTML documents at all, no matter which source is used to do it.

Solutions like tex4ht and the other options for generating HTML with MathML equations offer superb access to the output document as compared to the dreaded pdf mentioned in the article.

Just some food for thought.
Jonathan