[BlindMath] TeX accessibility project

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Sun May 27 20:53:14 UTC 2018

Greetings

I am Boris Veytsman, the current president of TeX Users Group,
https://tug.org, the non-profit society of the users of TeX, LaTeX,
Metafont and related systems.  Many subscribers of this list probably
dealt with math papers typeset with TeX.

I would like to tell the subscribers of this list about our current
project of enabling TeX to produce tagged PDF suitable for screen
readers.  Here is the Web page for the working group:

Recently we published our work plan
(https://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/PDF-standards-v2.pdf) and
examples of tagged PDF
(https://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~ross/TaggedPDF/).  We would be
absolutely glad to hear your commments and suggestions.  Please
contact me if you want to help.

--
Good luck

-Boris

party, n.:
	A gathering where you meet people who drink
	so much you can't even remember their names.